Re: shadowfs

Norbert Nemec wrote:
> Question is, whether read-only is the only thing we want to go for. It would

For some stuff I'm pretty sure it is.  For all the stuff I had pictured
in my head it is.  On the other hand, a transparant-redundancy (to coin
a term, which probably isn't a good one :)) filesystem would certainly
have its uses.

--
Rhamphoryncus
adamolsen@technologist.com

"I'd like to live in a world were I could consider the
death of 50 schoolchildren in an crash signifigant."