Re: Problem with the latest CVS source of the Hurd

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> > What is the current situation with regards the Hurd's CVS source?
> >
> > Is it a compiler problem, if so I could rebuild using gcc from the Debian
> > gcc-2.91.66, instead of the native built gcc-2.95.2?
> >
> > Has anyone built the Hurd from source down loaded since Easter?
>
> As I said in my other mail, on 25 Apr, I se exactly the same problem.
> Jeff for example does not. I wish I knew what's up.

Here it may be a hardware problem.  My Linux went faulty about a week later.

I have been making major house alterations here for two years,  we are selling
the farm.  Dust has got into the heat sink, fans, and things.  The Hurd does not
run anymore and Linux sometimes will not boot.

I will have to spend some money, the processor and IDE are cooked.

Suppose it is about time I bought a proper PC.

Chris