status warning

A small warning, I messed things up a bit. dpkg 1.7.2 is broken, and
the Hurd package 20001127 is lacking the X patches.

The good news is that a couple of bugs were fixed in the Hurd.
nfsd should not leak memory now, and thus be usable.
pfinet doesn't hold spurious references to sockets, so restarting X will
work again (doh!). A race was detected and avoided, allowing to build
emacs20, and a crash in libdiskfs was fixed.

When I have these updates, I will definitely work on a new tar file. Sorry
for the delay!