Re: Failing dependencies
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Failing dependencies
- From: José Roberto B. de A. Monteiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:49:23 -0200
- Message-id: <20001101094923.A568@milla.autsens.localnet>
- In-reply-to: <39FEEDFF.D5ABC574@informix.com>; from email@example.com on Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 04:06:23PM +0000
- References: <39FEEDFF.D5ABC574@informix.com>
I found some dependencies problems too. The problem I found was in console-data. It depends on console-tools and on console-tools-libs. Is it normal? There isn't console-tools for HURD yet?
Another problem concerns netbase. It depends on a lot of packages that doesn't appear to be available. Those packages are ipfwadm, ipchains, ipforward, net-tools, etc...