Please forward this to appropriate people!!

I am not sure how you got ahold of my email address but I am getting alittle tired of opening my account to find 2-5 of this same messages. I am a woman and have NO desire to check out teens or other women! I have tried to click on the link to be removed from future mailings but I just get unable to deliver messages for reasons such as account over quota and unknown recepiant!! I am really getting tired of this shit and would apperciate if it would stop!!!! Thank you, pd_ferguson@hotmail.com