Problems with compiling the Hurd

I have some problem while compiling the hurd. I ran debian/rules binary, and everything worked fine, until it tried to link ext2fs.static (and the same problem exists for ufs.static). ld died with a segfault. However, older hurds compiled without any problem.

The hardware is a P75 with 64MB memory + 32MB swap. 500Mb is free on the hard drive, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Does anyone have any idea what did I do wrong ?

Gergely Nagy.

Hirdessen hatekonyan! Jol behatarolhato celkozonseg, kedvezo arak!