Re: [vairamani@newgen.co.in: Gnu-OS Distribution]

Hi Ben, hi Vairamani,

I think that debian-boot is the correct place to discuss the installation
etc. The Hurd will be a bit different, because the supported features is a
bit different, but extracting the base system, partitioning the disk,
configuring the timezone, the hostname etc is all the same for both systems.

If there are Hurd specific issues regarding the install, debian-hurd is of
course an excellent place to offer them for discussion.