Re: RT-Mach

> has someone tried to compile and run the Hurd on top of RT-Mach?
> Any experiences?

I'm pretty sure that noone has.  I don't know any details about RT-Mach.
If it provides a system call/RPC interface that is 100% compatible with CMU
Mach 3.0, then it should not be a problem to use it.  Unless it already
supports multiboot, you might need to hack that in to be able to boot the Hurd.
If you are not already well versed in the Mach kernel and Hurd boot processes,
it's going to be a complicated situation.