Re: Errors compiling glibc for cross-compilation

   Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:14:34 +0200
   From: Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>

   > I remember having the same error. I think it's because you don't use
   > binutils-2.9.5.0.22. The newer version won't work now, there's bug.

   Mark Kettenis fixed this by now (thanks Mark). Check if your binutils has

Marcus means glibc here of course.

   the following change:

   2000-08-15  Mark Kettenis  <kettenis@gnu.org>

	   * sysdeps/mach/hurd/dl-sysdep.c (__libc_multiple_libcs):
	   Initialize, needed for change in common symbol handling in newer
	   binutils.  Mirrors 2000-01-03 change made by Andreas Schwab.

Mark