Re: Docs format

# well its a good thing the Hurd has very little in common with these subpar
# immitations of what some people call 'operating systems'.
# As I'm sure we can all agree, the Hurd is an OS written the way God
                      is an OS *being* written ^^^^^

Let us not forget that HURD is not stable, and probably won't be for a
while yet; the chances of hitting a system that can't run texinfo are
quite high compared to the chances of hitting a system that can't run
less, or cat, or head/tail. (If you can't run cat, you're going to have
trouble fixing that kinda brokenness..cat-static, anybody? ;))

# intented. Clearly, then, we have but one choice: TeXinfo, also concieved
# in the bowels of divinity. Thus it is written, and so it shall be.

Heh. Don't get me started on TeXinfo. Fine for manuals, crappy for quick

Mo McKinlay             Chief Software Architect          inter/open Labs
GnuPG Key: pub  1024D/76A275F9 2000-07-22 Mo McKinlay <mmckinlay@gnu.org>