Re: Spanish documentation

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 03:32:16PM -0400, Roland McGrath wrote:

> Thanks!  If you think your new organization is easier to follow than the
> old one, then it would be great to see translations of your document into
> English and other languages.

The sections of my new document are as follow (and some comments for
them):
1. Legal stuff (GPL) - I think that GDPL could be better...
2. Introduction
3. Requeriments for installation - What you need to download.
3.1. Requeriments for installation from debian packages
3.2. Requeriments for installation from tarball
4. Create a partition
5. Cross-installing hurd
5.1. Cross-installing from debian packages
5.2. Cross-installing from tarball
6. Partition names of Hurd and Grub - Very similar to the Easy Guide
7. Installing and setting up Grub - Single user and Multi user options
enables from start.
8. Booting Hurd in single user mode - To finish installation with
native-install but without any configuration stuff.
9. Setting up the sytem.
9.1. Network
9.2. Home directory - I don't explain nothing about translators, as
Easy Guide do, but I refer to a document that should explain it for
begginner users (I still have to write it or refer to the debian page).
10. Booting multiuser
11. Getting help - Mailing lists
12. The end

My idea is to put more contents in this document and make a very
complete installation guide.
What do you think of the structure ?

Bye!

--