Mach documentation

I posted this on help-hurd a day or two ago but haven't had
any repsonses. Sorry if this is a repost for some of you
who are subscribed to that list also.

<snip>

I've been reading a lot of the docs about Mach and L4.
Most of the documentation at Utah and CMU is pretty old.
Is there a "you must read at least these" reading list for Mach?
I'm trying to jump to the meaty stuff as quickly as possible
since I only have a few hours every evening to devote to
preparation for Hurd hacking.

I'd appreciate pointers from anyone who has been down
this path before.

BTW, I fully intend to help with the Hurd docs once I get
a little more comfortable with the environment and can get
a better feel for how all of the server interact.

<snip>

Thanks [again]

--
---