Re: How to get more developers (was: Mailing List traffic and...)

On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 12:16:14AM -0700, Shawn wrote:
> I say screw VTs. screen kicks soooo much ass, VTs are a waste of
> time.

Hear, hear. All we need is a console driver which is fast and supports
a sufficient subset of the VT220 to get screen running; we can then avoid
all the complexity than Linux's console has to put up with.

Adam "and yes, I'm definitely a screen fan" Sampson