FATFS 0.1 available for testing

Hello,

I am happy to announce fatfs, a filesystem server for the infamous FAT
filesystem format (the one you have on all your diskettes at home ;)

I only tested it on FAT12 diskettes, but it should support FAT16 and FAT32
as well, as long as the cluster size is less than 4096 bytes. The actual limit
is 32k, so you might hit >4k with bigger filesystems. (the limitation comes
from the size of vm_page_size: For bigger cluster sizes, one page read is
only a part of a cluster, and this is not implemented yet).

The current implementation is read only and about three times slower than
ext2fs for sequential file reads.

Other limitations: No support for long filenames, no support for various
attributes (label, system, hidden), no support for creation time (actual a
unix limitation), and last access date (doesn't make sense, IMHO).

Please test it on as many different fat filesystems as you can.
Find it at:
http://homepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Marcus.Brinkmann/fatfs/fatfs-0.1.tar.gz

(It will stay there until I made my mind up where to put it. Ultimatively I
would like to see it in the Hurd dist of course, but this is a decision that
I don't make, and it's certainly way to earl for that, considering my sloppy
code :)