Easy Guide Mass Update!

Hi all,

   Since I've got exams RSN, I thought I'd get by butt into gear and
update both versions of the easy guide:

a) after much Kerberos faffery, the gnu.org version matches the
pick.ucam.org version again
b) I've brought the Easy Guide bang up-to-date - any corrections to
me, as ever, please
c) It's now properly compliant HTML too :)

A few quickies though:

a)Why don't gnu.org use ssh? it's much easier for the users
b)Marcus - can you refer to me as matthew vernon on the debian.org
page, rather than m.c. vernon? ta
c)Marcus - I still can't get at your autobuilder's page :(

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."