==========

    Date: Sunday, April 30, 2000
    Time: 1-4 pm
    Place: MIT campus, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
    Room: 1-132, Building 1

Building 1 is on Massachusetts Avenue (Route 2A) at Memorial Drive.
As you cross the Charles River from Boston on Mass Ave, it is the
first building on your right.  A map is at
http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?state=0&pri.x=295&pri.y=137 .

--
John Tobey, late nite hacker <jtobey@john-edwin-tobey.org>