Re: Time.

On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 09:43:54PM -0500, Mike Burns wrote:
> Neal H Walfield wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think that it might be you box as mine is fine and as been running
> > the hurd since december.
>
> Do you know what might have caused it? This only happens in The Hurd (I
> also run Linux and FreeBSD). Do you need more information or should I
> just drop the issue?

Try to see if the clock is slow -- ie is a second a real second (use a watch).
Does it only happen when you reboot? etc.

-Neal

Neal Walfield                                              neal@walfield.org
UMass Lowell - Fox 1512                                  Phone: 978-934-5347
                                                           Fax: 603-415-3645
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
                -- H. L. Mencken