debuging mach

Hello,

I'd like to understand more of the mach kernel. One way is to read all the
code and try to understand what exactly happends. Well I'v started with that
but not all my question are solved. Of course I could ask here all time and
make all angry about me... My question is how do/can I debug the mach kernel? I
saw the switches for enabling in-kernel debuging. I guess this is used when
the kernel panics, but is there another way to do debuging?

thanks,
wagi

--
Daniel Wagner
email: wagi@gmx.ch

(RSA)PGP - Key auf Anfrage, (RSA)PGP - Key on request