RE: gnumach with gcc-2.95.1 or newer

I tried out Stefan Weil's patch, and it worked great, almost no more
superfluous wornings from gcc. However I had trouble applying the patch
(I ended up applying semi manually) and also had to modify one of the
makefiles to fix a dependency. Attached is a patch that I hope would be
more convenient to use and contains the other fix, it was done against
the latest CVS source not the one from the debian archive. Please test
it and see if there are any more problems. It would be nice if it's
incorporated into the main tree if it doesn't break anything (which it
shouldn't).

Igor