hurd install

Hi!

I was trying to install hurd on my system. The problem I get is when the
system tries to run the servers.boot file. I get:

Hurd server bootstrap: ext2fs.static[hd0s9] execext2fs.static
../../libdiskfs/boot-start.c:416 diskfs_execboot_fsys-startup: Unexpected
error: No such file or directory.

Could any one give me a pointer, about what this is about?

Ali.

PS.
(I have been running redhat since eternity - I DID get an error running
the cross-install script - something about a start-stop-daemon - I am
assuming that this is not a problem but just something minor related to
dpkg - right?)