Re: A bunch of problems

On Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 09:45:37AM -0800, Albert Ollosa wrote:

> At the bottom, there's a command there on how to setup
> a translator so that you can copy files from linux to
> hurd.
>
> I think it's "something" like below:
>
>   settrans -c /linux /hurd/ext2fs /dev/hd0s4
>
> Please check it out.

I have no problems copying files from my linux-partition to my
hurd-partition. You can simply mount it in the /etc/fstab. You do not
need a translator at all.

I want to set up nfs because I have a ethernet with to boxes. I have
no problems telneting from and to my hurd box from my linux box, but I
simply do not know how to set up a translator for nfs. I haven't find
any documentation.

Michael Thaler