Installation problems (forward)

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: curt@gwis.com (Cowboy)
To: matthew@debian.org
Subject: HURD - sorry to bother you.
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:23:55 -0500 (EST)

 Your Easy Guide is truly excelent.

 I'm trying to install your tarball on hs3s0 which is in linux
 /dev/sda1
 and if I understand correctly,  also sd0,s0

 I suspect that it goes all the way to your
 boot
 command just fine, because it's using the SCSI bios to control
 the disk, but then it fails, I suspect because serverboot.gz
 doesn't contain code to run my ADVANSYS scsi controller ?

 Is there a work-a-round I can do, like manually loading the module ?

 Thanks.

--
Cowboy

If little green men land in your back yard, hide any little green women
you've got in the house.
		-- Mike Harding, "The Armchair Anarchist's Almanac"

------- end of forwarded message -------

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."