Re: man command

Karel Divis wrote:

> Dear hurdians,
> I installed Hurd on Saturday (via cross-install script with base packages
> only). There are plenty of man pages in the installation, but no man
> command :-(. I'd liked to have one, but I'am not able to locate its
> installation package throughout the hurd - *.deb directory structure.
> Could you kindly advice me where to find it? Texinfo I'v downloaded yet.
> Thank you very much.

I had the same problem, you'll find the solution at
ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-hurd-i386/doc/man-db_2.3.10-69s.deb,
and as a dependency you'll need
debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-hurd-i386/text/groff_1.15-2.deb.

--
R Joseph Wright

*I merely took the energy it takes to pout
and wrote some blues --Duke Ellington*