Re: performance

Hi,

Thanks a lot for giving me information about
performance and reliability.
If there is no optimization done yet, do you have any
idea if this is scheduled in near future and which
group is doing this?what tools do they use for
optimization?
can you shed more light on profilation?

realibilty:
I am little curious about "in theory". How about
practical results. Are there any published results
about realibility?

Preet

--- Marcus Brinkmann