Open SSH available now!

Hi,

I put some preliminary packages of openssl and openssh to

http://homepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Marcus.Brinkmann/ssh/

You need to force install openssh, as it depends on libpam-modules and
debconf, just ignore both (answer Y if it asks for debconf).

dpkg -i --force-depends ssh_1.2.1pre24-1_hurd-i386.deb

Of course, first install libssl.

libssl needed some configure work, I sent in a patch.
openssh compiles almost out of the box, but has MAXPATHLEN and
MAXHOSTNAMELEN issues, as well as packaging issues (depends on gnome libs).