Re: someone could port libgc

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> Roland McGrath wrote:
> >
> > I haven't looked at libgc, but I don't think it should be hard to port.
>
> Probably, but it is more than one or two lines to change and I don't
> have
> the time to look into it. It's also low priority for me.

Hello Marcus,

Had a quick look at libgc and taken some wild guesses with config.h.  If nobody
else is working on this I can tidy it up later.  The C stuff has built but then:

It has java and c++.  Do we have javac/gcj?  Possibly these need knocking out to
build just for C.  Anyway it is late, so I will have another look tomorrow.  If
you want me to proceed please give instructions about what to do with the java
stuff

Chris