Re: Still having booting problems

> I tried to do an install last night and got similar results.  What
> piece do I have to replace and where do I get it so that it can boot
> with the new format?

You need a new serverboot binary (/boot/serverboot, or whatever name you
have in your grub setup; grub can handle it being compressed, in theory).
You can find some binaries in ftp://ftp.ai.mit.edu/pub/users/roland/
that I built and someone else said worked for them.  Either the stripped or
unstripped copy it fine, they are the same (aside from being stripped).