new hurd package and mutt

Hello,

in the archive installed is hurd_19991022.deb, which has the unclean
filesystem at reboot "feature" removed :) It is the original patch, not the
better version by Roland, but you won't notice easily. Rolands version will be
in the next upload.

As a gimmick, I also built and uploaded mutt, which will be installed
tomorrow night. It's the best console MTA around, so give it a try!

The new tar file was already announced. If someone who used it drops me
a line that it works, I would appreciate that.