Re: getcwd() returns error on nfs, trouble with ext2fs

"Weil, Stefan 3732 EPE-24" wrote:
> I am trying to use The Hurd since a couple of months starting
> with the tar file dated 1999-05-05 up to the latest hurd version
> from debian.

The ext2fs in this version is utterly broken. A new tar file with arrive
soon[1],
please update the hurd package to the latest version (probably reinstall
before).
>From Linux:

cd /gnu
./dpkg-hurd -i hurd_*.deb

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I should pull all tar files as not any
one
of them is good. The latest ext2fs works more reliable, but probably not
100%
correct. (Brent reported more problems, IIRC).

Marcus
[1] soon means tonight or tomorrow, hopefully.