gimme your homepages

Hi,

I know that there are some people having homepages with hurd related stuff
(for example Kalle has one, and Jeff as well).

Everyone with such a beast please send me a link of the entry page and if
you want a short description. I will put them on the Debian GNU/Hurd links
page. I am also interested in non-english pages!

I hope to improve the availability of information, and keep a central
database of Hurd ressources. It's not as if documentation and information
were sparse, it's only not enough to find something if you are not pointed
to it.

I also want to use this chance to remind everyone of kernel cousins, who are
writing _excellent_ summaries of the threads on this list. They are al
available on:

http://kt.linuxcare.com/KC/debian-hurd/index.html

There are 20 issues now (congratulations and thanks a lot!), and they are
worth a read for new people but also if you want to rehash particular issues.
It's also a nice overview on our progress (they have some stats, too, for
our number theorists :)