RE: Hurd installation problem.

Ok, so then we need to figure out what packages need to be
>> Unfortunately, before I release it for review, I need a disclaimer from
>> my employer.
>Why is this?  Are you doing part of this work for your employer?  Or
>do you have some sort of odious employment contract that prevents you
>from writing outside of your office?

This is because RMS says so.  The FSF GPL page says this for code
contributions, and there is a similar requirement for documentation.
I am not doing this for my employer.  In fact, since I brought this
up, my boss read me the riot act about doing non-work things during
work hours.  I suspect that writing this email is grounds for immediate
termination, but I will chance it.

They do have an odious employment
contract, as well as a separate agreement which we needed to sign
stating that their source code is more important to them than God's
holy writ, and that we should treat it more carefully.  I suppose I could
release it provisionally, on the condition that it not get into the
CVS archive, but that seems like a sure path to lawsuits for someone,
probably including myself.  I think it's better for all concerned if
I just wait to get the release documentation.