Re: grub version for potato freeze

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 at 01:41:17PM +0900, OKUJI Yoshinori wrote:
> >
> >   When will potato be freezed?
>
> In 16 days. Should be plenty, but please do not miss this date, or Debian
> 2.2 users will use 0.5.92 for one year or so.
>
> You can upload bug fixes to 0.5.93 still until we really release potato.
	<snip>

Does this mean that there will be a hurd distribution included with
potato ?  [ about a year ago I bought a copy of RH because my usual
source for debian (infomagic) stopped updating it ... I have since
found someone who will ship me CDs (and contributes to debian) ].

What are the plans for a Hurd 0.3 [ or did I miss it already :( ]

----
Guy W. Hulbert					At Work:
guy@interlog.com				guy@bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca