no doc format discussion, please

Hello,

please try not to discuss document formats on this list.

If you want to offer your help, you write documentation. You can write
documentation in any format you like, but the chance that we can make use of
your contribution depends on the format you choose and how well you write.

I have my personal opinion on doc formats, but I honour the GNU policy
decision to choose texinfo. If you want to help us write texinfo
documentation. If you want to help us write any documentation and we might
convert it to texinfo if it is not too much work and what you write is good.

What does NOT help us is to write how great/bad SGML, HTML, various DTD's,
XML, info, man, ASCII or whatever are. This does NOT help. Spent your time
on more useful things. We are all very busy here.