Re: what you can do

hi Marcus, thanks for the answer:

   It would help to know what you like to do. Currently, there is lots
   of room to getr yourself in. For example, you can try to build your
   favourite Debian package and share with us the problems you
   encounter. If there is a Debian package that does built without
   problems, and it is not in the archive yet, let me know, so I can
   build and upload it. The more you can fix yourself, the better (but
   for massive upstream patches first let us know what you plan to do,
   or it will get a mess).

I thing that build some packages is a good  start, so i have some questions
about it:

what is the method to build the packages on the hurd ? what is needed ?
Where can i find a list of packages that have been succesfully built ?

thanks, thierry