Re: Ext2fs bug going updating debian package

On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 02:54:22PM -0400, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > Is there anything I can do to make it at least work as well as it has
> > been?
>
> Well, you could comment out the size check in ext2fs/ext2fs.c.
> I don't know if that would do what you want or not.

The reformat didn't help, so I may try that to see if I can come up with
a good answer.  Can I pass an alternate servers.boot file to serverboot
in grub?  (Or is there a better way to try alternate ext2fs.static
files)  I'd like to maybe try and make it work - I would be sad if I
couldn't use the Hurd after the April snapshot. =)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian
because I hate plants.