Re: hurd cross-compiler?

On Wed, May 05, 1999 at 10:58:56AM +0900, OKUJI Yoshinori wrote:
> From: Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
> Subject: Re: hurd cross-compiler?
> Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 23:44:54 +0200
>
> > I have been able to compile the char version of gnumach (with little
> > changes), and will make it available on alpha. I have not yet compiled
> > streamdev, but will try again.
>
>   Did the gnumach boot successfully? I'm afraid that it wouldn't boot,
> because I've modified the scheduler and the PCB structure. If it
> worked fine, that's miraculous.

Yes, it did, and runs like a charm. I will upload binary packages for your
char version from 6th of March any minute to contrib/marcus on alpha.

I couldn't test streamdev, because I am too stupid to compile it. I think it
needs to be in hurd build tree, right?

"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>