Re: alpha.gnu.org down for the time being

From: Roland McGrath <roland@gnu.org>
Subject: alpha.gnu.org down for the time being
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:37:42 -0400

> It is not the network, it is melange.  melange, aka alpha.gnu.org, got
> trashed early this week and won't be available until someone at FSF can go
> recombobulate it, and we don't know how long that will take.

  Bad news... that is a bad influence on GRUB, since melange has the
cvs repository. Gordon, I can create the repository on my cvs server
temporarily, and I can give you a cvs account. What do you think?

OKUJI Yoshinori  <okuji@kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp>           ^o-o^
http://duff.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~okuji (in English)     m /