Installing Debian/HURD

Hi Hurd developers and users.
I'm a happy user of Debian GNU/Linux and I'm going to try Debian GNU/HURD.
I've searched for available docs for Debian GNU/HURD, but still have questions:

Q1 (basic):
   Is it possible to install RUNNIG HURD from *.debs
   available at ftp sites?

Q2 :
   Where to get the cross-installation guide?
   I'm going to do it from running hamm dist.
  Which packages are needed to make system runnable?

Q3 :
   I don't have too much disk space, so is it possible to do some links to files
   from Debian GNU/Linux packages designed for "all" architecture on
   Linux partitions?

Any help is desired.

Jaros