Re: /boot (was Installation experiences)

> Kalle Olavi Niemitalo <tosi@ees2.oulu.fi> writes:
> > In the meantime, I'd still like to see a serverboot which understands
> > --boot-script=/etc/servers.boot or something similar.
>
> This is hard because the options to serverboot are constructed by the
> kernel.  (They don't get passed from GRUB.)

That's right.  The kernel only passes through the string of options that it
knows about.  But that includes the `-q' option, which will make serverboot
prompt on the console for the name of the boot script file (using the
syntax like "/dev/hd0s1a/boot/servers.boot").  So that's something anyway.