VIM Packages uploaded

Hi folks:

I have uploaded what I believe to be working packages of VIM to Incoming.
There are two versions:  vim (standard) and vim-perl, which includes perl
support.  You probably want the vim-rt package (which should be architecture
independent) for documentation and configure files.  However, vim will work
without those.

I tested the install on my system and it worked fine, and I am happily using
VIM for all of my editing under the hurd now.

Please let me know if you have any trouble.

-Brent