Re: GRUB maintainership

hi,
if you're using an ext2 partition to place your stage2 and menu.lst
just add these following lines to menu.lst
------------------------
title=<whatever you want to>
root=0x8000
makeactive
chainloader= +1
set root = 0x8000 if windows is in your hd0 partition (hda1 or sda1 as the
case maybe). iof you windows partition is not hd0 then you will have to
chnage the address for root accordingly. This works for win95&98, i
haven't tried it out for NT. I"ll post it if and when i do it (hopefully
in a few days)

vasisht

              Life's unfair - but root password helps!