problems

Dear all,

	Hurd seems to eat my linux partition. Let me explain: as soon as I
try to write to that partition, things just freeze, and ^C will work
(bash: foo: interrupted system call). Then when I reboot, it says
(ipc/rcv) timeout when it tries to notify e2fsck hd0s4 of shutdown.

Running e20s in linux shows linux for /dev/hda4 and hurd for /dev/hdb1 (as
it should). I've told it to use /dev/hd1s1 as the pager in servers.boot,

Any ideas?

Matthew

BTW: the network problems were a typo showed up by showtrans
/servers/socket/2 <shame>

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

matthew@debian.org,