Memory Requirements

I have a clone 486sx laptop with 4meg ram, which really isn't worth
the bother upgrading. The only real problem is that the plan is for
the linux kernel to require 8meg, and that will pretty much obsolete
the hardware for me, 'cause I like to keep things current.

So I'm thinking this might become my HURD machine. Is this hardware
going to serve the hurd for the next little while?

--
Binary Bar - Australia's first free access internet bar/cafe/gallery.
243 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia. 3pm - 1am