dpkg uploaded, hurd_inst updated etc etc etc

Hi,

because of the innumerable requests (hello Roland :), I uploaded a Debian
package today.

Note that installation is not straightforward. You need a good install
script (dpkg_hurd in the latest version is fine[1]), and a lot of the Debian
packages I have done in the last days. Furthermore, you want the perl tar
file and some Architecture all packages. In the next days, I will clear
everything a bit, and write some preliminary docs, so you may want to wait
a bit before testing.

Roadmap:
--------
* Compilation and upload of all packages which were rejected (tonight and
  tomorrow)
* Testing of the installation scripts, adding missing configuration.
* Testing of dpkg.
* A proper perl package?

This was a busy night,