Still no us-keyboard :)

Hello!

Some time ago I've downloaded
alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/contrib/marcus/keymap.tar.gz and it
works well - I can use the german keymap. But I tried to make it
run everytime the Hurd boots. I tried to insert the
command with which I normally load the keymap in /libexec/rc and
later in /libexec/runsystem and it _really_ was executed (in
both cases), but the keymap is the american when I logg in. Why
is the keymap not loaded?

--
"Linux is monolithic, and I agree that microkernels are nicer."
	-- Linus Torvalds