RE: Hurd installation problem - semisolved

> I got Marcus' most recent tarball (1019), and my problems
> with less are solved, at least.  I still have problems with
> the vim from vim-tiny and with telnet.

The VIM problems would probably be corrected if I would upload
the version I built at home, but greedily kept to myself.  Since
I now know that at least one other person uses VIM, I will
get it uploaded (possibly tonight).  (Although as I become more
familiar with Emacs I find myself using VIM less and less...)

-Brent