Re: Dselect working

On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 10:45:40PM -0400, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Of course, with my fixes to ftpfs, I just do the following:
> settrans -c /ftp /hurd/hostmux /hurd/ftpfs /
> and then:
> cd /ftp/ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/binary-hurd-i386
> and then I can directly dpkg -i without needing to worry further.

Those fixes are in the hurd-19990907 binary package, btw.

Thomas, I noticed there is also a usermux. I was going to document them on
the web page, soon (we need more PR :). What is a useful example of usermux?
(I could only think of symlink ${home}, which is not particularly useful).

`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org  Check Key server
Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de                        PGP Key ID 36E7CD09
http://homepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Marcus.Brinkmann/