New trouble on first installation

Hi there,

I tried to install Debian GNU/HURD about a month ago, didn't get far back
then, laid it aside, and now I picked it p again. Promptly, I solved the
problem I struggled with back then. But now, I can't get past the next step:

Having done the "cross-install" of the debian-packages, I got to boot HURD
for the first time (Oooh yea!) but when running "native-install" I get tons
of errors. There is this message in th beginning:

  Now I set up the translators. If you get Operation not supported
  errors, you have forgotten to set the file system owner to \"hurd\"!

And this is obviously the case here, but I have no clue what it means to set
the "file system owner" to anything. Nothing like that is expained in the
one page docu I have. I didn't even know, a file-system has an owner. Is
"hurd" a normal system user name or what?

Thanks for help!
Nobbi

--
-- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!