asm/unistd.h and asm/ptrace.h and the Hurd

The Linux kernel support files for gnumach make use of a few header files
from the Linux Kernel sources.  Among these are asm/unistd.h and
asm/ptrace.h
These files include various #define's, including things like __NR_fork 2,
which
are used to associate names with various linux system call numbers.

How do we implement this same strategy under the Hurd?  Is a 'fork' system
call
made on the Hurd still associated with system call number 2?  I don't see
any file with similar definitions in it.

Furthermore, the asm/ptrace.h file under Linux defines a structure for the
way
information is stored on the stack during a system call.  Is this precisely
the same for the Hurd?  Or is there a separate mapping listed in the gnumach
or hurd sources someplace?

Thanks,

-Brent