RE: strace/ltrace

Title: RE: strace/ltrace

That was my initial thinking as well.  That's why I think I may
be able to get GNU/Nana (or at least a useful subset) to work, too.
I am less optimistic about my abilities to get strace done in
a short period of time (although it would definitely help me
learn the hurd internals).  If I can get the ltrace and nana in
working order, I will try strace next (unless others have
made significant progress).

Would revising ltrace to use hurd-ish techniques provide
any advantages over the ptrace interface?

-Brent